WHAT WE DO
Connecting the dots – to empower your internal superheroes to create innovative solutions for long lasting business and social impact. For Enterprise, SMEs’s, Startups and Individuals thinking about entrepreneurs path. To accomplish all that we organize workshops, coachings and different events – virtual, hybrid and in person.
- Creating innovation blueprints
- CO*STAR, design thinking, design sprints, business model canvas, value proposition canvas, data driven
- decision making, Lego series play, Playing lean,... all the ways to be agile and lean.
- Pitching and importance of a great pitch
- Examples with results of usage of innovation tools
- Importance of inclusion of academia
- Implications for business and practitioners
- State of the art knowledge
- Articles to follow
- Books to read
- All in all, how business can prosper from academic research.
- Importance of measuring impact
- Process phases of measurement
- Planning, execution and validation
- Business cases from practice
- The role of leadership and empowered leaders
- Recognizing internal talent
- Defining internal needs
- Creating the right solutions
- Growth mindset and encouraging productivity and responsibility
- How to create and sustain habits
- Picking the right key habit
- Creating organizational habits
- The 3R model
- Organizational habits and creating long term impact
- How organizational habits affect business results
- What is culture
- Challenges connected to culture change
- Change management
- Changing culture -> changing organization -> changing society
- Creating, sustaining and growing lasting impact
- What is innovation and why we need it?
- What is creativity and why we need it?
- How are innovation and creativity interconnected and working together?
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Working with start-ups
- Examples of innovation cultures
- Making, developing and implementing internal trainers and coaches
- Why does developing an internal system make sense?
- Creating conditions for empowerment
- Developing -> sustaining -> growing of internal trainers and coaches
- Measuring and creating lasting impact
- What are they and why we need them?
- factors/aspects of ecosystems: physical, human, digital, organizational
- Creating a movement
- Impact of ecosystems on business growth
You can start with whichever “dot” you want and only do that one.
However, if you DO want to achieve long lasting business and social impact with empowered and transformed employees … then CONNECT ALL OF THE DOTS.
HACKATHONS – our Rockstar segment
World leading hackathon organisation with guaranteed satisfaction for both our clients and participants. Successfully co-organised also the largest online hackathon in the world EUvsVirus with over 20 000 participants and organising over 2000 volunteers and mentors. But our contribution does not end there.
We like to follow up on hackathons with bringing these ideas all the way to the implementation phase with clients’ internal people mixed with prospects from Hackathon. That is why we say the hackathon is just a beginning into transforming your culture and people. 😉
HOW WE DO IT
With a series of coachings, trainings and consulting. By integrating internal processes of HR, Innovation and Marketing/PR we help you create new internal system of innovation and transformative culture:
Jelica L. Lajovic
Director of Human Resources & Corporate Communications at Iskratel
CEO at Lidl Slovenija
Former Director Innovative Business Models and Digitalization at Petrol
Former Head of Strategic Marketing and MojeDelo.com Private Clients Service Division, Styria digital marketplaces, d.o.o.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
THE TEAM AND OUR VALUES
The entire program of Transformation Lighthouse consists of experts that have themselves worked in big international enterprise companies and founded startups. They cross both worlds all the time and they recognized the need to help others do the steps too.